Setting up Department KPI
Department as a unit of an organization has a set of performance indicators which will be allocated further to employees based on the capabilities and job titles within the department. This will ensure that junior employees are given targets that they can achieve and seasoned one as so.
To set department KPI:
- Click Department KPI on the menu then New Department Key Performance Indicator
- Select the Key Result Area
- Enter performance indicator
- Select Department name
- Select the designation (job title) in which the KPI applies to. This means that employees with that job title will be eligible to be assigned.
- Then submit. Repeat the process for all the department KPI.